Sealed Bids are invited from eligible service providers for following services.
JANITORIAL SERVICES FOR ETF REGIONAL OFFICES
CLEANING SERVIES FOR ETF HEAD OFFICE – MEHEWARA PIYESA
JANITORIAL SERVICES FOR ETF OFFICE – NAWALA
JANITORIAL SERVICES FOR ETF CAR PARK – NAWAM MAWATHA – COLOMBO 2
GENERAL LIST OF DUTIES
- Workers should be report to the duty at 7.45 a.m.
- Entire Office premises, pantry should be kept tidy, clean before commencing the office duties, most probably before 8.00 a.m.
- All the wastepaper, garbage should be removed from the office premises before 8.00 a.m. also the disposal material should be dumped to the relevant bins.
- All the Office Tables, Chairs, Cabinets need to wipe in the morning.
- Entire office floor area needs to be moped with using suitable chemicals and to make it dry.
- All the places to be cleaned with using Vacuum Cleaners, cleaning cob-webs and to ensure maintain dust free area.
- All the Table Fans, PC’s Monitors, Printers, Photocopiers etc. to be wiped and curtain to be cleaned by Vacuum Cleaners.
- Offices premises shall be well maintained and make the area well attractive among the Office Staff as well the general public who visits for their needs.
- All detergents, Chemicals, which are used for cleaning purpose should be complied with national standards and strictly prohibited using chemicals which effects to the human body.
- A special Dress code/ Uniform to be provided for the workers
- Discipline should be strictly maintained.
- The workers need to be advised that when they are on duty not to obstruct the free movement of the staff as well as of the customers
- Billing period will be one calendar month
- The relevant contractor shall be submitting their invoices on or before 10th of next month to the AGM (A & HR), A & HR Division, 23rd Floor, Mehewara Piyesa, Colombo 5.
- The successful bidder shall need to enter in to a Contract Agreement for period of one year
The opening/ closing of bids will be held at 10.30 a.m. on 05.05.2022 at Procurement Section 23rd Floor, 44/5, Narahenpita Road, Nawala.
The bidders, who are interested for applying for the above, please contact Manager (Procurement); Telephone : 011 2806198/ 011 7747236 Mobile: 077 5861650.
Chairman – Procurement Committee
EMPLOYEES’ TRUST FUND BOARD
P.O. 807, “Mehewara Piyesa”