The Chairman of Department Procurement Committee (DPC) – Minor on behalf of the Employees’ Trust Fund Board invites sealed bids from bidders who are eligible.
- The potential bidders shall be fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
a) The Bidder must be a reputed HR solutions provider in Sri Lankab) Bidder shall be a legally registered company in Sri Lanka and has been in operation for the last fifteen
(15) years in the relevant field.
c) Bidders should have completed HR Information system solutions for over a hundred customers, and at least ten of those customers should have over a thousand employees prior to the submission of quotation.
d) The Bidder should have experience in handling similar HRIS Systems in the Government
e) Organization strength to be more than 100 employees dedicated in providing local HR related implementation and
f) The Bidder should have a proven track record of supply, Customization, Deployment, Maintenance and Support of Cloud Based HRIS Solution for over a period of (05) Five Five references on the same is mandatory.
g) Bidder should be a profit making company after tax during the last 03 financial years, and having an annual turnover of over LKR 50 million; The Bidder should also submit audited financials in proof of the
h) Bidder should not have been black-listed by the Government of Sri Lanka
- The complete set of Bidding document could be downloaded from here.
- Bidders may obtain further information from Manager (Procurement), Tel : 011 7747236 / 011 2806198 or e-mail : email@example.com
- Bidders shall deposit their bid in the Tender Box No. 7 kept at, ETF Board, Procurement Section, 23rd Floor – Wing B, “Mehewara Piyesa” building, Narahenpita, Colombo 5.
- Bid shall be submitted on or before 10.30 a.m. on 3rd December 2021 (Friday) and bid opening shall take place immediate afterwards. Bid receives after deadline shall be rejected.
Chairman / CEO
Employees’ Trust Fund Board
19th – 23rd Floors,
Narahenpita, Colombo 05.