Applications are invited from Suppliers, Manufactures, Sole Agents and Contractors who wish to register themselves with the Employees’ Trust Fund Board for supplying of the following items and services during the year 2023.
- Stationery (Pencils, Erasers, Foot Rulers, C.R. Books, Correcting Fluid etc.)
- Ball Point Pens
- Photocopy Papers
- Typing Sheets
- File Covers
- Computer Continuous Papers – Blank
- Date Stamps & Rubber Stamps
- LaserJet Toner Cartridges (Genuine products only)
- Table Fans, Pedestal Fans, Box Fans, Ceiling Fans, Industrial Fans etc.
- Electrical & Electronic Appliances
- Electrical fittings (Plug Tops, Switch outlets, LED Bulb, Wires etc.)
- Fax Machines
- Time Recorders, Face & Finger Scan Attendance Devices, Printing Machines, Laminating Machines, Binding Machines, Shredders etc.
- Multi Media Projector& Screens
- Postal Franking Machines
- Air Conditioners
- Personal Computers, Note Book Computers etc.
- Dot Matrix Printers
- LaserJet Printers
- Computer Accessories (Key Boards, Mouse, Mother Board, Ram Hard Discs, Monitors,
- QR Code Scanners & QR Code Printers
- Computer Networking Equipment & Cabling items
- Scanners and Digital Scanning Equipment
- UPS & Heavy Duty UPS
- Office Furniture – Tables, Chairs, Revolving Chairs, Computer Tables, Side Units, work
Stations etc. (Wooden/Steel/Melamine)
- Office Furniture – Filing Cabinets 2D, 3D,4D, Cupboards, Cash Boxes etc.
- Storage Racks, Display Racks, Slotted Angle Racks, Steel Racks, Shelves etc.
- Iron Safe, Safety Lockers and Fire resistant Data Safe
- Aluminum extrusions and accessories
- Hardware items (PVC Pipes, GI Pipes, Paint & related accessories etc.)
- Tyres & Tubes
- UPS Batteries, Batteries for Motor vehicles, Batteries for other purposes
- Stitching, Supplying & Fixing Curtains, vertical blinds etc.
- Water Boiler, Water Filter, Kettle, Tea Containers etc.
- Telephone Instruments & Accessories
- Equipment and tools required for Stores operation, Push Cart Trolley, Pallet Trucks, Platform Trolley, Storage Bins, Baskets etc.
- Printing of Office documents & Receipt Books
- Printing on Computer Continuous Paper/NCR (1 ply, 2ply,3ply etc.)
- Printing of Magazines, Brochures, Posters, Greeting Cards, and Diaries etc.
Repair & Maintenance of Personal Computers, Printers, LaserJet Printer, Dot Matrix Printer etc.
- Repair & Maintenance of Air Conditioners
- Repairing Electrical & Electronic appliances
- Repair of Office Furniture (Table, Chairs, Revolving Chairs, Filing Cabinets, Cupboards etc.
- Contractors for Spray Painting, Polishing, Painting of Office furniture
- Contractors for Office Partitioning, Designing cubicles, Aluminum Fabrications, Interior Decorations etc.
- Contractors for Minor Building Construction
- Experts on Minor Building Repairs & Maintenance (Civil, Electrical, Plumbing, Painting, Tiling etc.
- Experts with equipment and tools for Aluminium Fabrications, Steel Fabrications, Welding, Glass cutting & fixing etc.
REPAIR AND SERVICES OF MOTOR VEHICLES
- Repair of Motor Vehicle (Major & Minor)
- Upholstery work
- Repair of Motor Vehicle Air Conditioners
- Vehicle Servicing
The applications are issued from 13th October 2022 onwards and the Interested parties can either collect the applications (free of charge) from the ETF Board Procurement Section, 23rd Floor, Mehewara Piyesa, Colombo 5 during the office hours of 9.00 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. OR could be downloaded the applications from the ETF Board Official website www.etfb.lk.
A cheque of Rs.1000.00, drawn in favor of the Employees’ Trust Fund Board should be enclosed with each duly filled application as the registration fee. (This rule is not applicable for State-owned Institutions) in addition, a copy of the Business Registration should be enclosed. Further, the suppliers are compulsory to provide email addresses hence the bid invitations are generally called through electronic media.
Therefore, the complete set of applications has to be sent under the Registered Post to the address mentioned below or could be handed over to the same address during office hours.
Employees’ Trust Fund Board
23rd Floor, ‘Mehewara Piyesa’
REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS FOR THE YEAR 2023 should be marked on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
A supplier has the eligibility of getting registered for any number of items indicated in the advertisement and forwarding a separate application for each item is compulsory.
Generally, the bids are invited from the Registered Suppliers; however, ETF Board reserves the right to obtain bids from other suppliers depending on the situation.
The closing date for the acceptance of the applications will be 15th November 2022
For further details please contact Manager (Procurement) –Tel: 011- 7747236/ 011- 2806198